Friday, October 2, 2009

Chere






No doubt about it, one of my favourite things is cooking and eating great food. I love the smell of food cooking, the challenge to present it artistically - and the tastes - extraordinary! Not ordinary, boring food mind you, but food with flair and imagination, preferably eaten in a gorgeous setting.

Cooking is way up on my creativity list. I rate it along with all the other things I do...writing stories and poetry, painting, drawing, sculpting, producing little books (a recent addiction) photographing everything, travelling to great places – they all fit together perfectly. No wonder I can't decide which one I love best!

I can't tell you how much fun it is to be part of the Shoalhaven Foodies. We've had three get-togethers so far and each has been outstanding. We're so lucky to have such wonderful produce to use and such great cooks to produce the culinary delights they've dished up.


No comments: